January 8, 2009

Salt Lake City TJEd Forum for 2009

Mark your Calendars, it's time for the TJEd Annual Forum for 2009. It will be held on March 7th, in Salt Lake City.
If you are interested, the web site is found on http://www.tjedmarketplace.com/.

Early birds must register by Feb 7th, 2009.
Prices at a glance:

Early Bird Adult $52.00
Early Bird Couple: $72.00

Regular Price Adult: $72.00
Regular Price Couple: $92.00

There are special events the day before that cost more if you would like to go earlier. I am personally only attending, on March 7th myself. I think that you can order lunch through the conference or leave to get lunch. What a wonderful time to have a get-away!

2 comments:

Anna Ramirez said...

Count me in! Come on everybody, let's go!! :)

Emma said...

I just registered too! I can't wait!